victor bodden zip and dip help

dpws

The Zip line is at victor Bodden's location - he calls it Mayan Jungle Canopy. It was fantastic (we did it the week of Christmas). There are 12 zips of different lengths. There are lots of stairs to get to the top, to the beginning of the zip lines but WELL worth it. They have worked on it over the last few years and it is a wonderful zip line course. After the zip line it was time to visit the animals at monkey jungle - capuchin monkeys, toucans, macaws, lemurs. Lots of cool creatures. Then on to the beach at Bannanrama.

OK - couple of things from our perspective. Be prepared to tip lots of folks - driver for the day, zip line guys, monkey business guide, and anyone at the beach. The beach was jammed the day we were there - check the # of ships in town.

We had a FANTASTIC guide for the day - Lionel. He gave us lots of information about the island, the people, his family, etc. He was also very accommodating - 2 of the husbands did not want to stay at the beach - he took them back to the ship and returned for us a little later. I would gladly ask for him again!

• 9 months later...
Question - while you were zip lining, did you have w/ you a backpack or fanny pack of some sort? Can you take your camera along? I'm trying to figure out what I take with me that day.

Yes, you can take your camera with you. I did and got tons of pictures.

(Hopefully their "safety" has improved since I was there and did the zip and dip...I was hurt that day...and so was my 3 year old. )