Motorized Wheelchair

jhammonds23970

Hey Y’all.

My in laws are taking a cruise in October for the first time. They aren’t extremely mobile, but can get around the ship just fine. However they asked about renting scooters for in port. Are scooters available in Cozumel and Progresso for rent? I know they have mopeds but I wasn’t sure about the motorized scooters. Does anyone know?

Hey Y’all.

My in laws are taking a cruise in October for the first time. They aren’t extremely mobile, but can get around the ship just fine. However they asked about renting scooters for in port. Are scooters available in Cozumel and Progresso for rent? I know they have mopeds but I wasn’t sure about the motorized scooters. Does anyone know?

Apparently this company services Cozumel but I don’t know how practical it would be for a day trip, but they may be able to offer assistance or suggestions.

https://www.mobilitrip.com/eng/mexico/cozumel/rentalsmobilityscooterswheelchairs/

Keep in mind outside the port I think the sidewalks would be very challenging - not sure where you are thinking of using them. It would depend where you wanted to go for the day?

I think most people that use them rent in advance from a company like Scootaround and have them delivered to the ship.