Carnival Elation Nov 9-13

jjeessmm

Just got off of the Elation. Please ask any questions you might have. Here are my short notes:

- Beautiful ship. Not sure what it looked like before the dry dock but was very nice. Loved the new dining room and other public areas. ( new carpets etc). The ship was extremely clean

- Had a room all the way aft with a balcony. Great room (new everything) and very large balcony. New TV. Was very inexpensive to book. Got a great deal

- Thought the food was the best I have had on any Carnival ship (have been on 6 Carnival cruises). Food was hot and delicious. .. with the exception of the pizza. Worst pizza on any ship unfortunately. Such a disappointment as I have loved this in the past. Didn't eat at the buffett at all. Had anytime dining was never a wait. Loved Sea Day brunch and the popovers didn't disappoint. I noticed new coffee in the dining room and it was excellent.

- Alot of activities on the ship. We went to the spa- got a great port day deal.

- Swam with dolphins in Nassau. Was only around $100/person. Thought this was a great deal and we had an amazing time

- Embarkation- easiest ever. Arrived at 12:30 and literally walked on the ship

- Disembarkation- Worst ever. Disorganized and very long lines- took 2+ hours to get off the ship. Left at 8am- finally got in cab at 10:00am . Unacceptable for such a small ship.

- I paid for the middle tier of internet. Worst internet I have ever had on my 19+cruises ( multiple cruiselines) . very disappointing.

- Overall excellent ship and trip. Would definitely take that ship again.

I was on the same cruise and had an aft ocean view cabin. I couldn't believe how many kids were on the ship considering that school is in session.

Embarkation was seamless. Debarkation was a nightmare and I carried off my own bag. I was already on deck 4 when the announcement was made to head down to deck 3 and it still took forever.

I would cruise on the Elation again.

• 3 weeks later...