Rotterdam/Amsterdam to Eerde Netherlands

Hflors

I am trying to travel to a little town about 96 km from Rotterdam. It is called Eerde. I wish to visit the 101st Airborne monument. My mother and father paid for the original one to be placed there many years ago (it has since been replaced with a larger and newer one) but the last time I saw a photo the little one they had erected is still there. Anyway our ship docks in Rotterdam and I would like to ask anyone who is familiar with the area what is the best way to get from Rotterdam (or we could take a train to Amsterdam) and go from there. When I try to enter the trip it keeps telling me we will need to walk from train/bus terminal 1.2 km to Eerde. The only other option is to drive??? Since we do not speak Dutch I don't think this would work.

Any information you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Many people speak English in Europe. You can't assume they will, but it is very common to find someone who can help you.

As for the exact details, check over on the TripAdvisor forums. I am sure you will get explicit directions there from one of the location experts.

I'm sure there is a very interesting story behind your request. I hope it works out for you.