Just back from SE Asia cruise, ask me

BRUCENLYNN

Hi brucenlynn and LuvCruzin2,

Thanks for answering my post. I will email them and make a reservation for lunch. My friends said the views from the top were a "must see". Thanks also LuvCruzin2 for the link to your beautiful photos. Loved them. It's our second trip to Singapore and it starts in Singapore and ends in Singapore, so I know we will have time to do it since we are overnighting on the ship before we return home.

Sheila

• 2 weeks later...
I'd be happy to share the name of the tour group we used. I put together a group of 8 for an overnight to Bangkok. Our guide was wonderful and the trip was the highlight of the cruise in my opinion. It cost about $140 each for the 2 days and you book your own hotel. We stayed at the Hilton Millennium which was very nice.

I would be interested in the name of your tour group for the Bangkok overnight. Please email me at eperla@yahoodotcom (removedot) I will be cruising in November

I would be interested in the name of your tour group for the Bangkok overnight. Please email me at eperla@yahoodotcom (removedot) I will be cruising in November

See post #60.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Can you tell me when get off the ship in Hong Kong? I am trying to determine what flight times would work. Thanks!

I'm not sure what cruise line you'll be on but they usually provide that information. Our ship stayed overnight in Hong Kong so our travel mates were able to leave the ship at 5:00 a.m. for an early flight. However, they had to find someone to call them a cab so you need to have something arranged in advance. Also, taxis do not take US $'s or credit cards!

• 2 weeks later...