MSC Armonia - bathrobe question

xhasox

The great cruise critic forum, where all your questions get answered. Its amazing.

However, I have not found the answer to this;

I am booked on Armonia on April 4th. Im in a Fantasia-cabin with does not include a bathrobe.

Does anyone know if it is possible to rent one? I like to use it to and from the hot tub in the afternoon, and I very much would prefer not bringing my own. Is it maybe possible to rent at the spa? Or if I buy a spa-pass, will I get a bathrobe aswell?

I hope someone knows the answer to this. I will probably survive the cruise anyway, but bathrobes would be nice. :p

It is certainly possible to buy them but then buying one ashore would be far cheaper. Buying one ashore would probably also be cheaper than renting one aboard, if they do rent them.

I have on my packing list an ultra-light weight bath robe specifically for when cruise ships and hotels do not provide them.

Ok, will think about that. Already have two bathrobes, but one is very heavy and the lightweight is screaming lightblue. Thanks for the idea! :)

I will hurry down to the store and see what they have. All stores are closing soon for easter...

Edited by xhasox

The great cruise critic forum, where all your questions get answered. Its amazing.

However, I have not found the answer to this;

I am booked on Armonia on April 4th. Im in a Fantasia-cabin with does not include a bathrobe.

Does anyone know if it is possible to rent one? I like to use it to and from the hot tub in the afternoon, and I very much would prefer not bringing my own. Is it maybe possible to rent at the spa? Or if I buy a spa-pass, will I get a bathrobe aswell?

I hope someone knows the answer to this. I will probably survive the cruise anyway, but bathrobes would be nice. :p

I think if you slipped your steward a small tip, he'd gladly bring you one. Thats what I'd do.

• 2 months later...