Imagination - Operational Considerations?

vinsheer

Just received an e-mail from Carnival regarding our April 26, 2018 Cruise. Changing the itinerary a little has no effect on me at all, but just wondering what the "Operational Considerations" might refer to. Any ideas?

Carnival Imagination

04/05/2018, 04/12/2018, 04/19/2018, 04/26/2018

Dear Carnival Imagination Guest,

We want to provide you with an update for the itinerary for your cruise.

Due to operational considerations, we will now visit Ensenada on Saturday. Below is the revised itinerary:.....

Pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions will be automatically adjusted to the new day. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to welcoming you aboard for what we are certain will be a fun and memorable cruise!

Sincerely, Denese Waiters

Sr. Director, Guest Services-Contact Centers

I got the same e-mail. I cruise May 20 on Imagination. I am guessing it has to do with what ships are in what ports on certain days, but I don't really know. The only thing I am a little disappointed about is that May 23 is my birthday and that was the day we were going to be in Ensenada, but now its a day at sea instead...but its okay...not a huge deal. I am 58 days a way and this week has been a killer! I cannot wait for that ocean breeze, a drink in my hand and relaxing. Honestly at this point, Carnival could take me anywhere an I really don't care as long as I don't have to go to work! Haha

I just came back from the Imagination 3 day and think this would be a huge improvement.

As it stands, everyone is exhausted from Ensenada being on the first cruise day which really affects the elegant night that evening and the nightlife afterwards.

Then on the last night (Saturday) the ship is really hoping since passengers can sleep in that morning, but are exhausted again as they wake up early to disembark.

The change will allow more sleep on Friday (At sea) after the long embarkation day and an earlier evening on the final day (Saturday) after the trip into Ensenada.

Better all the way around in my opinion.