Cabin 9201 on Breeze

luckydogg

• 2 months later...
Has anyone stayed in this cabin? We are booked in it in September and wonder about the size and bed configuration.

Not on the Breeze, but we did stay in 9201 on the Dream. I think the layout is the same, just color scheme might be different. We had 10206 on the Breeze. Love the 4J's.

Here is a link to some photos.

http://s594.photobucket.com/user/welldone60/slideshow/Dream%209201

Not on the Breeze, but we did stay in 9201 on the Dream. I think the layout is the same, just color scheme might be different. We had 10206 on the Breeze. Love the 4J's.

Thank you very much for the pictures. It looks like a very tall wall outside the window. This is our first time booking a 4J and maybe be should have booked deck 6 or 7 instead of 9. Deck 10 was not available. Do you think we need to change decks while the cabins are available?

I would stay on Lido deck 9

The wall is about 12' - 15' from the window and is the same height as all railings. Every deck will have one. The forward deck is a great spot to be when arriving or leaving port, great views and not allot of people. Lido deck (9) is right above the bridge and the deck overhangs the side of the ship. You have a great view along both sides of the ship. You can watch the port pilot board as we enter a port.

Hope this helps. Happy sailing.

I would stay on Lido deck 9

The wall is about 12' - 15' from the window and is the same height as all railings. Every deck will have one. The forward deck is a great spot to be when arriving or leaving port, great views and not allot of people. Lido deck (9) is right above the bridge and the deck overhangs the side of the ship. You have a great view along both sides of the ship. You can watch the port pilot board as we enter a port.

Hope this helps. Happy sailing.

Thank you very much. I really enjoy watching the port pilots come and go. Being able to see the sides of the ship as well as having 12' -15' deck area makes this cabin great. I saw pictures of decks 5 and 6 forward and was very much impressed with the size. Somehow I thought the forward decks became alot smaller as they go up. I'm so glad you cleared this up for me and I'll keep my nice room on 9. Thanks again.

• 4 years later...

thanks for the link to photos! Just booked Dream 9201...love 4J staterooms!