Breakaway Spice H20 Clarification

bbryan5

After glancing through this thread, it amused me that no one even offered an explanation the difference between Spice H2O and the Vibe, which is the real reason the Vibe costs money while H2O is free.

Vibe is an adult only sanctuary offering padded and towel covered loungers which are comfortable, whereas H2O offers just plain loungers but also offers an adult only sanctuary away from the main pool area.

The second post actually answered all the questions posed by the OP. The "hijacker" had a relevant question and the whole thing rose up because I searched for peeps opinions on Spice vs. H2o and this had some good info. I also feel there isn't necessarily a limitation on standing up for someone who didn't do anything wrong......I am sorry - is there a time limit at which point we should archive a thread and are prohibited from responding? LOL

Next time would you please start your own thread to ask unrelated questions??? It's very frustrating that I made a post asking specific questions, than you come along 44 minutes later and completely hijack my thread. Extremely rude.

Sir,

It is you who is rude!! This forum is generally a friendly place where people share thoughts and information and ideas and you mentioned Vibe passes in your original post - so by doing so you should expect people to discuss them and add detail - as happens with most threads.

To be upset and frustrated when your question is not specifically answered is simply silly!! Of course threads wander off, happens all the time, - is it such a hardship to then politely ask the forum membership if they could be more specific about something if you do not get the response you're looking for

Oh and now look - the thread is all about your rudeness - sorry, how rude of me to hijack your original question - which I looked at because I am sailing on Breakaway in July - and thank you to all those of you who posted for all the extra information I've now gained!!

Viva le Cruisecritic Forum!!