Jewel muster time

we are sailing on jewel on December 31. It departs San Juan at 8:00 pm. What time will muster drill be? Trying to plan dinner times. Thanks.

We have sailed out of San Juan 4 times at 8:30 and every time muster has been between 5:30 and 5:45. All of these cruises were on Adventure but I imagine it will be the same on Jewel. They do have a 2nd muster though around 8 in case people aren't on board for the first one.

We have sailed out of San Juan 4 times at 8:30 and every time muster has been between 5:30 and 5:45. All of these cruises were on Adventure but I imagine it will be the same on Jewel. They do have a 2nd muster though around 8 in case people aren't on board for the first one.

I think Jewel is different than Adventure, and there's only one muster on Jewel.

We ran into the same problem with planning dinner on Radiance out of Alaska in Seward. Late muster and late sail away around 8:00 also.

We gave up on trying to do dining room dinner and just ate in the WJ, which gave us no stress open eating time around the muster.