Cinemas??

cruiselover96

Anyone know if the Sky still has it's cinema? and does the Sun also have a cinema? You used to be able to view the movies on the sky site but it doesn't seem to have a cinema section iin the Entertainment bit now:(

Don't know if the Sky still has one but the Sun Doesn't, they show the movies in either the Atlantis lounge or the Terraces Lounge.

I knew it was done on the bottom deck. They used to have on their web site the movies that were showing for the month, but they don't seem to now so I was just wondering if they maybe got rid of it in their refurbishing of the ship. Thanks for your responses. (didn't think Sun had one).

the sun also shows movies on the tv in your room. It is a bit like "fox' In that there are about 4 movies shown eaxh day on different channels and they just keep repeating them that day. There is a programme in the room with all movies and times on. it also shows the bridge cam and any of the various talks they have on board. They showed the NRL grandfinal on the tv when we were on board BUT of course most people were in the atlantis lonunge enjoying it on the big scrren and enjoying the atmosphere.

I think they were not recent releases more like what you would get from a video shop.

Hi All,

The Sun does not have a cinema and as someone said they often show movies in the Atlantis Show Lounge. The Sky does have a cinema. Both ships have movies in the cabin, it's just that on the Sky you have to pay for the movie card but on the Sun it is free. I am lead to believe that the Star will not have a cinema and as such will have the free movies in the cabin.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Archived