A1 Steak Sauce on cruise ships???

pacarolinagirl

I'm wondering if the cruiseships carry A1 steak sauce (in the MDR)?

My husband & I can't remember from our last cruise. We are taking our 10 yr old in June & we were looking at pictures of the ports we'll be going to & then came across food pictures & he was like "oh that looks good" & "oh I'm going to try that", etc...all this coming from a picky eater. LOL! Anyway, we came across a steak dinner photo & he said his mouth was watering...ha ha. Anyway, then he asked me if they had A1 because if not we needed to take some for him.

Just wondering if anyone knows or remembers? Thanks! :)

I cannot remember seeing A1 on any cruise we have been on, but then again, I have never looked for it.

I would say you could ask your waiter, but the chef may respond by sending someone out with a cleaver!:eek::D

If sauce is desired on a steak, try asking for bearnaise or a mushroom/wine reduction.....

• 2 weeks later...

I think that steak without A-1 is an adult taste. I bet if you let him, he would pour catsup on his ice cream. He will grow into a carnivore before you know it and you will have to put locks on the pantry and fridge. If you want to be safe, pack a bottle along. Just getting it past TSA would be the problem. They just don't understand necessary, sensible items. :cool:

I'm wondering if the cruiseships carry A1 steak sauce (in the MDR)?

My husband & I can't remember from our last cruise. We are taking our 10 yr old in June & we were looking at pictures of the ports we'll be going to & then came across food pictures & he was like "oh that looks good" & "oh I'm going to try that", etc...all this coming from a picky eater. LOL! Anyway, we came across a steak dinner photo & he said his mouth was watering...ha ha. Anyway, then he asked me if they had A1 because if not we needed to take some for him.

Just wondering if anyone knows or remembers? Thanks! :)

My DD has asked for and recieved A1 on disney, rccl and carnival.

Let the little one add sauce if they chose...

Archived