We are excited to have booked Pursuit’s revised maiden and have a couple of questions.

Is it planned for Pursuit to be in Southampton prior to the 1st August? If this is the case are there any pre cruise events planned, and if so will these be only for trade partners or will U.K. guests be included.

Will there be any special events for the maiden or will that be held until the cruise after the naming ceremony later in August.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello Richard

I understand the naming ceremony for Azamara Pursuit will take place on 28 August after the completion of the Iceland voyage. Are any events planned for passengers disembarking in Southampton that day?

Hi everyone,

We are still finalising all our exciting plans for both the maidenvoyage and the christening celebration.

It is highly likely for regulatory reasonsAzamara Pursuit will be in Southampton a day or 2 earlier than 1stAugust. We are planning to provide a little 'sizzle' to the maiden voyageexperience. We have agreed with the operations team to not host ship visits on the same day as the maiden voyage though.

I am delighted to share with you that your UK Azamara team is planning to host a ship visit for our loyal LCVmembers on Azamara Pursuit in Southampton on Monday 13th August. More details to be announced very soon.

In relation to the christening, we are still working through all of the logistics. This will include social media live streaming of the naming ceremony. We will share more details when we have them.

Many thanks,

Richard