Recent Explorer cruisers disembarking Seattle on a Friday

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any recent Explorer of the Seas passengers out there who can help me out with this question:

1) If you disembarked on a Friday morning - what time did you arrive at SeaTac? Just trying to get a feel for travel times. I have a 2pm flight, but there is an 11am o'clock flight and I'm just wondering if that's doable or not (on a standby basis).

TIA

I walked off last May and caught the first Shuttle Express of the day. I had 1:30 flight and got to the airport way too early to check my bags for the flight. Mine was just a four day cruise so I had a small suitcase (I was going to check it because my AA status allowed one free bag) and a fairly large carry on. I went inside and checked with the airline and was ale to get on a much earlier flight (9:00 something) for just a relatively small change fee. Based on that experience, I'd say go for the 11:00 one.

I walked off last May and caught the first Shuttle Express of the day. I had 1:30 flight and got to the airport way too early to check my bags for the flight. Mine was just a four day cruise so I had a small suitcase (I was going to check it because my AA status allowed one free bag) and a fairly large carry on. I went inside and checked with the airline and was ale to get on a much earlier flight (9:00 something) for just a relatively small change fee. Based on that experience, I'd say go for the 11:00 one.
When does explorer do a 4 day out of seattle?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk