Personalizer Excursion Wish List Holding Only One Entry

beg3yrs

Hey y'all,

For my current three bookings I can't seem to put more than one excursion in the wish list. Every new entry seems to delete the previous ones.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a workaround other than keeping the list separate from the Personalizer?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Yes, I'm noticing issues with the Wish List as well. I previously saved a couple excursions in the Wish List for each of the ports we will be visiting in March 2018. However, when I try to view them now, it's showing only 1 excursion which is repeated about 8 times. Must be a glitch. Has anyone noticed the excursion itinerary detail descriptions are inverted? It displays "Transport Back To Ship" as the 1st line in the itinerary. Hopefully the website techs will get this fixed soon.

Yes, Has anyone noticed the excursion itinerary detail descriptions are inverted? It displays "Transport Back To Ship" as the 1st line in the itinerary. Hopefully the website techs will get this fixed soon.

This glitch has been going on for over a month now. It's fun trying to work out which comes first on an excursion description isn't it, as none of it is in the correct order !!! There is also a glitch in trying to pay for excursions which Princess are trying to sort out