Tech challenged - want to post Dailies and menus from Epic June 6-13 .

Sailing on Epic from Rome in the 13th- would like to post the Dailies perhaps daily-

How do I do so? As an attachment or photo; I can also convert to PDF.

Son has the unlimited wonderful WiFi for some volunteer training he is completing so access isn’t an issue. Just need to know what’s the best and what the procedure is

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Post your scans and pictures to Shutterfly (http://shutterfly.com) and put them in an album. Open the album and, on the first picture, hover your mouse and you'll see "heart", "magnifying glass" and "delete" icons on the right side of the picture. Click on the magnifying glass and when the picture shows, right click and select "Copy image address" (or something similar) from the menu. Back in Cruise Critic, click on the yellow picture icon and paste in the image address.

There are probably other ways to go about it, but this specific series of steps is the only way I've ever been able to post pictures to the Cruise Critic forums.

Personally, I have found the easiest way is to use the app Taptalk. You can directly attach pictures to your post and it posts. Anytime I want to post picture I use that app. So simple