Can you use your drink package on Labordee?

raerenee

I have a cabana on Barefoot beach and an premium drink package. Can you sue this on the island or do you have to pay for drinks?

Yes, the package is valid on Labadee. You may have to go to a bar because the roving bar servers usually have drinks with souvenir cups, and those cups are not included.

Edited by clarea

If you have reserved a cabana your attendant will fetch your drinks using your sea pass.

Awesome!! I'll be sure to give the attendant a nice cash tip when we meet him/her and ask them to keep the drinks coming all day!!

Totally worth the $55/day IMHO

Yes, the package is valid on Labadee. You may have to go to a bar because the roving bar servers usually have drinks with souvenir cups, and those cups are not included.

Can you still buy it and pay for the souvenir cup if you choose to, and pay the difference? Thanks.

Does this mean my Premium Beverage Package will work at CocoCay because it's RCI's island? ::Crosses fingers::

Yes, except no souvenir glasses, so you may have to go to a bar since the roving bar servers usually have drinks in souvenir glasses.

How do you reserve a cabana on labadee?

If you are in a Grand Suite or better, you would contact the Suites Concierge on board the ship.

Otherwise, you can use Royal's website, under the Pre-cruise Planner section to reserve cabanas in the Nellie's Beach area.