New shopping mall near international pier?

gordito

Understand there is a new shopping mall near the International pier; we are looking for info, specially if it is accessible for a power wheelchair and if there is a place to eat mexican food. Thanks in advance!

Rebeca and Herb ;) :confused:

We were there last April..It was all up and running. You should have no problems with your needs..

I don't think we are talking about the same thing. I'm thinking that the original poster is wondering about the shopping mall complex that is being constructed across the highway from the cruise ship pier complex, correct?

They were literally walking around with wheel barrows full of concrete and only a few parts of it were complete in Dec. I could be wrong, maybe I'm thinking of a different place. Looked like all white walls, lots of glass going in.

We were there last April..It was all up and running. You should have no problems with your needs..

Thanks overthehillcruiser. From other info received, I gather the shopping mall you mention is the one you need to go 1/4 mile RIGHT ON THE MAIN ROAD, after leaving the International pier compound?

Herb :confused:

Edited by gordito

I don't think we are talking about the same thing. I'm thinking that the original poster is wondering about the shopping mall complex that is being constructed across the highway from the cruise ship pier complex, correct?

They were literally walking around with wheel barrows full of concrete and only a few parts of it were complete in Dec. I could be wrong, maybe I'm thinking of a different place. Looked like all white walls, lots of glass going in.

Thanks mrsfuzzmo. I believe you are correct, the shopping mall across the street from the International pier compound is still not finished; but does have a few shops open --- info I have from other source.

Herb :confused:

Edited by gordito