Questions on back to back..

bigmama9224

Thanks to all of those who answered my other questions. So I did what some of you guys suggested about trying to get the same cabin for my cruises. As I previously said, I had booked my cruise on the Horizon for May 28, 2018 back in June. Then I had wanted to do the cruise also for May 24, 2018, but cabin was not available. I did some of the things people suggested but to no vail. Any way so I went and booked it anyway, only thing is I had to take another cabin, which is 5 doors down. Now as to my questions.

Last year when I did my BTB I didn't have to pack cause I stood in same cabin so what do I do now pack and wait for my second cruise where with all my stuff???? If I wait with all my baggage when do they let me bring to my cabin. Reason I am asking is because I am partially handicap, husband has a bad back I am in a scooter. Also for the first leg of the cruise I was put on a waiting list for the 8:15pm dinner what are my chances of getting that 8:15 pm, I really just do not care for MTD. Thanks in advance for your answers. I am excited to be doing again a BTB..

Thanks to all of those who answered my other questions. So I did what some of you guys suggested about trying to get the same cabin for my cruises. As I previously said, I had booked my cruise on the Horizon for May 28, 2018 back in June. Then I had wanted to do the cruise also for May 24, 2018, but cabin was not available. I did some of the things people suggested but to no vail. Any way so I went and booked it anyway, only thing is I had to take another cabin, which is 5 doors down. Now as to my questions.

Last year when I did my BTB I didn't have to pack cause I stood in same cabin so what do I do now pack and wait for my second cruise where with all my stuff???? If I wait with all my baggage when do they let me bring to my cabin. Reason I am asking is because I am partially handicap, husband has a bad back I am in a scooter. Also for the first leg of the cruise I was put on a waiting list for the 8:15pm dinner what are my chances of getting that 8:15 pm, I really just do not care for MTD. Thanks in advance for your answers. I am excited to be doing again a BTB..

Your room steward will assist with moving your items. They'll get your new room cleaned up quickly so you can move in the morning..not the usual 1:30 time. Just give them a heads up that you'll be changing rooms for the second week.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you so much for sharing, my husband and I are doing a 4 and 5 day cruise B2B and was wondering the same as we’ll be in an interior cabin for the 4-day and Suite for the 5-day. This is our first B2B so we’re really excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we did our B2B last year on the Breeze, we too had to change staterooms. I packed up the items on the shelves and drawers but left the hanging item on the hangers.

You are asked to leave your stateroom and meet in a certain area. You debark and then come right back on and are free to go to your new stateroom. By then your room stewards have moved everything. It was really very easy. I packed up things but knowing they were only traveling down one level I didn't really worry about careful packing.

Enjoy your extra day aboard.