re:

excursions diy

drink packages

ports

food on ship

if there is any water available for free on board

thanks

Hi

We went on this ship in September round the Med, we had a really good time. The ship is beautiful.

The only time you get free water is at lunch time, any other time you have to pay for it.

They do drink packages, wine(i beleive this can ony be drunk in the reasturant) beer, cocktails, soft drink, water, i had a book of 12 cocktails i think they cost around 76 euros. They work out a little cheaper having a package rather than buying them every night. i also had beer and water package but carn't remember how much they were.

We enjoyed the food there was always something for us to choose. The service on MSC Fantasia we didnt think was as good as last year on MSC Armonia perhaps this was because its a bigger ship.

Excursions. We did a trip in Tunis which we didnt really think was worth the money, we went to a Medina but all they did was took us to 2 Shops of there choice. But saying that i wouldn't have liked to do my own think, but in the port there is a litte shoping complex and also you can have a ride on a camal.

Barcalonia: You dont need to a go on a organised trip, you can get on a open top bus at the bottom of the Rambles to show you all the sights. The Rambles are not to far from the port.

We went to Palma, we walked from the dock into the town of Palma, which found very nice to look round.

Entertainment: Due to different nationallitys on board at times at the beginning of the show can get on your nerves as they have to say everything in so many languages, but the shows thereself are quite good.

Hope this helps you a little.

Cruisefanatic: Your profile doesn't indicate your location (where you're from), but assuming you're American, just go to the US MSC website: http://www.msccruisesusa.com and select the ship or the destination and you can find all the info you want. Excursions, drinks packages, food, etc. I don't know why you've been unable to do this.

For free water, the water machines in the self-service buffet operate during breakfast and lunch. For dinner in the restaurant just ask your waiter to bring you a jug of ice water for your table. In your cabin either buy bottled water or drink it from the tap in your bathroom.

Ah, beautiful! I was just in Malta last month on a shore excursion off the Costa Mediterranea. Beautiful island, beautiful architecture, history, and great food (we ate at Ta'Marija in Mosta)!

Regarding the website, you probably understand Italian so go to either http://www.msccrociere.it or if not, the uk site which is probably http://www.msccruises.uk or something like that. You can google it.

Hi

We went on this ship in September round the Med, we had a really good time. The ship is beautiful.

The only time you get free water is at lunch time, any other time you have to pay for it.

They do drink packages, wine(i beleive this can ony be drunk in the reasturant) beer, cocktails, soft drink, water, i had a book of 12 cocktails i think they cost around 76 euros. They work out a little cheaper having a package rather than buying them every night. i also had beer and water package but carn't remember how much they were.

We enjoyed the food there was always something for us to choose. The service on MSC Fantasia we didnt think was as good as last year on MSC Armonia perhaps this was because its a bigger ship.

Excursions. We did a trip in Tunis which we didnt really think was worth the money, we went to a Medina but all they did was took us to 2 Shops of there choice. But saying that i wouldn't have liked to do my own think, but in the port there is a litte shoping complex and also you can have a ride on a camal.

Barcalonia: You dont need to a go on a organised trip, you can get on a open top bus at the bottom of the Rambles to show you all the sights. The Rambles are not to far from the port.

We went to Palma, we walked from the dock into the town of Palma, which found very nice to look round.

Entertainment: Due to different nationallitys on board at times at the beginning of the show can get on your nerves as they have to say everything in so many languages, but the shows thereself are quite good.

Hope this helps you a little.

tks for the help

Archived