Chef table question

mid20scruiser

I have been reading about how great an experience the Chef's table is. I am very interested in going. I see on the menu that they have beef carpaccio (spelling?) and I don't eat raw beef. If I told the chef that in advance would I be able to get something different in its place?

Yes.

You'll get an invitation in your cabin before the event. When you do, call and tell them of any special dietary needs and they will happily accommodate you. We had a gentleman in our group who was a vegitarian. He did not call ahead, but the chef was still able to come up with alternatives the man enjoyed even on such short notice.

You're in for a wonderful evening. One of the best things about our Dream cruise. Honestly can not recommend it enough.

Have fun and enjoy!

To add a bit to this thread, We did this on the Spirit last year. Chef Stanley came to our MDR table the night before, met us all, (6 of us did the CT) and asked us at that time about our food preferneces. Hopefully your chef will do the same. On a side note, the evening after the CT, he stopped by to see how we liked it. A very nice touch.. And BTW, we all LOVED IT!!! Mike

C:%5CUsers%5Cowner%5CPictures%5C2012-01-17%5CDSC03433.JPG

I have been reading about how great an experience the Chef's table is. I am very interested in going. I see on the menu that they have beef carpaccio (spelling?) and I don't eat raw beef. If I told the chef that in advance would I be able to get something different in its place?

It is really a thin thin (see though almost)slice of raw beef..... but they will ask what you won't eat so go for it and will enjoy yourself!!

The food is just part of the Chef's Table experience. You meet the head chef and some of the best crew members(that are involved with food service) and you can ask questions plus get a better feel for what is going on the ship from what we see to things behind the scene. Totally wonderful experience-going on it again for 3rd time.

Archived