Flooding In Puerto Plata (Amber Cove)

bigmama9224

Hello my sister leaving this Saturday from Port Canaveral on the Sunshine. She is a little concern cause she saw in the news that Puerto Plata has had a lot of flooding. Her concern is will Amber Cove be rescheduled for another port due to the flooding and also the tropical storm forming towards the caribbean. Does anyone know anything about this. Thanks for all your answers.

Hello my sister leaving this Saturday from Port Canaveral on the Sunshine. She is a little concern cause she saw in the news that Puerto Plata has had a lot of flooding. Her concern is will Amber Cove be rescheduled for another port due to the flooding and also the tropical storm forming towards the caribbean. Does anyone know anything about this. Thanks for all your answers.

You don't want to go to Amber Cove, there are reports of tons of mosquitos.

Concerned? The cruise will be what it will be:confused: