Mr. Sanchos

lovetocruise113

I will be sailing on the Carnival Victory March 5th to March 9th. We want to go to Mr. Sanchos when in Cozumel. My question is our ship is not due into port until 1pm. Would it be enough time at Mr. Sanchos? Has anyone been on the Victory recently and done Mr. Sanchos with this time frame? Any feed back would be grateful. Also if we do end up going to Mr. Sanchos I just go to the web site to book with a 5 dollar deport per person?

I will be sailing on the Carnival Victory March 5th to March 9th. We want to go to Mr. Sanchos when in Cozumel. My question is our ship is not due into port until 1pm. Would it be enough time at Mr. Sanchos? Has anyone been on the Victory recently and done Mr. Sanchos with this time frame? Any feed back would be grateful. Also if we do end up going to Mr. Sanchos I just go to the web site to book with a 5 dollar deport per person?

I can't really answer your question about if it's enough time or not. We will be there for the first time in April but our ship gets in at 8 am. We did book on the site and it was a $5 per person deposit. Four of us was $20.

1:00 ship time or Cozumel time? Depending upon daylight savings time shifts and where you are cruising from the times can differ.

If they match then in port at 1:00, probably not at Sanchos until about 2:00 -- if you arrive at noon Coz time you'll have another hour there. Is 3-4 or so hours enough time to justify the $50 AI fee? Only you can answer that question.

You might instead take a look at Paradise Beach, Money Bar or another pay as you go beach club.

I don’t think you will have enough time to enjoy it. Was there last week and by the time you get there they stop around 4/4:30 and it’s empty by 5ish. It’s a great place if you have more time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums