NCL Spirit Balcony Cabin 10112

Thanks..yes it is close to elevators and stairs that why i thought it could be noisy. On the other hand it s quite convenient. I also thought it could get noisy with the Splash Academy and Bucaneers pool on the same deck. But many people say it s a very good location.

Yes, the position is good (near the elevators and stairs) but also it can be a disadvantage.

The last time we had cabin 10072 - further away but very quiet - could not get it this time.

10112 is one of the few cabins that do not inter-connect.

Thanks for all your replies.

• 11 months later...

We're in cabin 10112 next month. How were your experiences? We were just upgraded to this room from an inside cabin on Deck 4, so we're pretty excited. On other cruises, I've usually been able to find photos of the room or a review, but not having any luck on the POA. Thanks! :D:D:)

Wow - you were lucky to get this cabin at such a late booking date.

It does not connect (only a few on deck 10 have this advantage) - opposite there seems to be a room -something like a small office and next to that an area that has "do not enter" probably electrics.

Good location .Enjoy:)

I was very shocked that they upgraded us 6 weeks out. I only bid $200! Knowing how port intensive this itinerary is, and having spent just as much on the airfare as we did the cruise, I though I'd try to save a couple thousand and do an inside cabin. I checked online and saw they had a lot of balcony rooms and not a lot of inside cabins, so I'm assuming that's why. And it's our first NCL cruise, so I thought that may have something to do with it? Maybe to try to sway us from Carnival - which wouldn't take much. :')

I thought I saw that it was a connecting room. I'm hoping you're right. We had a connecting room on our last cruise with a group of loud away-from-their-husbands-and-in-party-mode ladies next door. It was a little much, but we're all there to have a good time, so hearing the ladies' drunken conversations was more comical than bothersome. :p