How is the TV on Harmony of Seas (May trip) in Carribean?

My girlfriend and I are toying around with the idea of internet, but honestly I am not sure. Thing is, I am a person who always goes to bed with something on. I also want something to watch on those later nights in the room. How is the TV? Is it one of those things were you will likely encounter it losing signal a lot, or is it pretty reasonable? Is their good availability of different channels? I was considering internet for Netflix but if the TV is decent I might reconsider.

First Time cruiser.

Thank you!

the channel lineup sucks, there will be the same 2 sitcoms playing 24/7 in 6 different languages. the same episode. the sports channel plays mainly European football. there will be 5 channels of nothing but ads for the ship, the ports and the spa. the family channel will play the same 2 movies in a continuous loop.

then you have the bridge cam, the channel that shows the itinerary and weather information and a 'music' channel playing videos of songs and artists you never heard of.

as for getting Netflix.. not necessarily. you and everyone else is trying to use the same limited bandwidth. I do believe that to have a better shot at uninterrupted streaming you need to get the more expensive internet package.

My girlfriend and I are toying around with the idea of internet, but honestly I am not sure. Thing is, I am a person who always goes to bed with something on. I also want something to watch on those later nights in the room. How is the TV? Is it one of those things were you will likely encounter it losing signal a lot, or is it pretty reasonable? Is their good availability of different channels? I was considering internet for Netflix but if the TV is decent I might reconsider.

First Time cruiser.

Thank you!

The TV programming is fairly reliable, unless you are on a transatlantic cruise. However, you're not going to find regular US network programming. There are some news channels, TNT, TCM, it seems like a dozen channels of ship stuff, and then about 5 channels which always seem to be showing Big Bang Theory in different languages, none of which is English.

• 3 weeks later...