Double upgrade combineable with future Open Passage Certificate discount?

Lobbylin

Hi, I have seen a cruise we like that offers the double upgrade and $500obc, but all the offices are closed today.... does anyone know or has managed to use their future Cruise Open Passage Certificate for the £300discount on 14 day Cruises? Would be nice if I can use the Certificate as I have held it since 2013 lol!

Hi, I have seen a cruise we like that offers the double upgrade and $500obc, but all the offices are closed today.... does anyone know or has managed to use their future Cruise Open Passage Certificate for the £300discount on 14 day Cruises? Would be nice if I can use the Certificate as I have held it since 2013 lol!

Yes, you should be able to. The Open Passage Certificate has been amended now so it offers 3, 5, 7 or 10% off the cruise price depending upon your LCV status (from Adventurer through to Discover Platinum). This may or may not be advantageous to you. What I'm not sure is if it isn't then whether you can backdate to the previous offer.

Phil

Yes, you should be able to. The Open Passage Certificate has been amended now so it offers 3, 5, 7 or 10% off the cruise price depending upon your LCV status (from Adventurer through to Discover Platinum). This may or may not be advantageous to you. What I'm not sure is if it isn't then whether you can backdate to the previous offer.

Phil

Thanks Phil,

Whilst searching the Azamara website this morning I did see that the reference was for a 7% discount for Discoverer Plus, which we are and that would be acceptable too as it is pretty much equiv to £300. My original Certificate is one of the ones that says up to $600 savings, and I vaguely recollect that for 14 day Cruises that equates to £300. Just happy to be able to use the Certificate as it only cost £75.

Thanks again!

Thanks Phil,

Whilst searching the Azamara website this morning I did see that the reference was for a 7% discount for Discoverer Plus, which we are and that would be acceptable too as it is pretty much equiv to £300. My original Certificate is one of the ones that says up to $600 savings, and I vaguely recollect that for 14 day Cruises that equates to £300. Just happy to be able to use the Certificate as it only cost £75.

Thanks again!

Great! I used one recently with no issue and you shouldn't have one either. If you do then an email to Richard Twynam at the UK office might be useful. He is very helpful and has helped me out when I was told the certificate couldn't be used. His email is rtwynam@azamaraclubcruises.com

Great! I used one recently with no issue and you shouldn't have one either. If you do then an email to Richard Twynam at the UK office might be useful. He is very helpful and has helped me out when I was told the certificate couldn't be used. His email is rtwynam@azamaraclubcruises.com

Thanks for the contact! (y):D

Phil

Phil, I am booked now, they honoured the Open Passage certificate and I got a much better discount than I was expecting plus the OBC and double upgrade so I am delighted! Thanks again for your help and advice, much appreciated,

Linda :)