Shuttle from Tampa port to airport? Taxi??

crazyboutdisney

First time sailing out of Tampa. What is the best way to get from the port to the airport after the cruise? Are there shuttle services? A taxi? We normally pre schedule something since it always seems so crazy leaving the Port of Miami. Tampa is new for me. And we have no flights booked yet.

Thanks!

Tampa pretty easy to get around. We've cruised out of there several times. Cab or uber is pretty easy and not bad price wise. When our flight back was later in the day, there's a car rental nearby at a hotel, and we've done that(dropped off car at airport). If it's a Saturday to Saturday cruise, think about staying an extra day, doing something local, out even driving over to Orlando to visit the mouse. I'm sure there's a shuttle, but personally the other options I've mentioned appeal to me more. You'll love the sail away out of Tampa. Nice long slow cruise out of Tampa bay is very pleasant.

Sent from my P027 using Forums mobile app

Taxi from port to TPA - including minivan cabs for larger parties (or those who pack like my wife :rolleyes:) is only $25+tip. Uber or Lyft will be under $20 to get you from port to TPA.