MSC Opera Cuba Cruise

nikkiw60

We are thinking of this for April 2017, has anyone been on this ship and done this cruise? Think will be a bit different to last week on the Divina...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are thinking of this for April 2017, has anyone been on this ship and done this cruise? Think will be a bit different to last week on the Divina...

I'm not sure I would go even if bookings were available to US citizens!! I'll wait till the Castro's are out of power first.

We saw it last Sunday. The fathom Adonia. Very small looking! For us travelling from the UK the Opera seems a better option. We met a lady on the big bus in Miami Lat Sunday who had been on the ship she said that the passengers had been given the option of staying on the ship for a second week I believe complimentary for the cruise to I think the Dominican Republic.

We saw it last Sunday. The fathom Adonia. Very small looking! For us travelling from the UK the Opera seems a better option. We met a lady on the big bus in Miami Lat Sunday who had been on the ship she said that the passengers had been given the option of staying on the ship for a second week I believe complimentary for the cruise to I think the Dominican Republic.

Nikki,,,The Fathom sailing to the Dominican Republic is designed to do volunteer work while on the island. While onboard there are cultural immersion seminars to get you ready for the work you will be doing while in the DR.