Steps of Paul Cruises?

popeduck

Does anyone know about a cruise company called "Steps of Paul"? They came up in my research of cruises to the holy land, but the info seems limited, which makes me go "hmmmmm." Has anyone cruised with them, or know of someone who has? Thanks!

--Brian

• 11 months later...

hi popeduck - Have you found out any other info? We are looking at their 9 night Lands of the Bible cruise. Having trouble finding people who have booked this (other than one group that was mad about travel arrangements). I will book my own flights.

we booked a land tour thru pilgrim tours in the US and did a 20 day egypt, jordan and israel. a couple that was with us had just finished the steps of paul, also offered by this company. not a cruise, but they said it was good.

Last March 2010, my church group, among others, did a 11-day cruise with Louis Cruise Lines on their ship the CRISTAL. I was told that Louis bought out Steps of Paul. Athens to Athens itinerary.

We had great food, good activities and shore excursions. The crew were as good as we have seen on any of our nine other cruises!

This was booked with Creative Travel Partners out of Chicago. We're from Texas, as were the three other church groups. This was a charter, with about 400 passengers on a ship that could accommodate many, many more. CTP specializes in church group travel.

It was a great trip, and we would recommend to anyone.

I am at the office now, so I don't have copies of the whole 11-day itinerary. I would be happy to look up all the data if needed. I'll monitor for new posts.

Blessings from Woodeagle:)

Sorry, but it has to be said:

This is the worst-ever advertising campaign.

Paul was shipwrecked during his missionary trips.

Wonder if there is more to this tale. If these "Steps of Paul" cruises are on Louis Cruise Lines ships, this particular cruise line managed to sink one of their large ships off Santorini only a few years ago.

Hank

Archived