Looking for Western trip reports ...

Suna

Hi all, my January 27th cruise on the Escape has been changed from the Eastern to Western. I am looking to read some cruise reports that may have some of the new ports in it. Falmouth Jamaica, George Town Grand Cayman, Great Stirrup Cay ... ever been to these and would love to hear about them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi all, my January 27th cruise on the Escape has been changed from the Eastern to Western. I am looking to read some cruise reports that may have some of the new ports in it. Falmouth Jamaica, George Town Grand Cayman, Great Stirrup Cay ... ever been to these and would love to hear about them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have you tried looking through the port boards listed in the sub forums within the Caribbean Forum? Lots of info there on each of the ports... just have to search the appropriate forum. Or, there are the Port Reviews themselves written by previous cruisers.

Have you tried looking through the port boards listed in the sub forums within the Caribbean Forum? Lots of info there on each of the ports... just have to search the appropriate forum. Or, there are the Port Reviews themselves written by previous cruisers.

I agree. You can check the ports here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587