Island Marketing Canopy Tour

joyous337

I just booked Island Marketing's zipline and beach tour. On the time preferred it just had "morning" or "afternoon". We're in port from 11-6, so I chose afternoon. Will they contact me with a more exact time? How does that work?

Thanks. they had an exact time in the confirmation e-mail. It's pretty much immediately after we dock, so I guess we'll have to try to be in the front of the line to get off the boat at that port.

If you're docking in Coxen Hole, after you get off the ship, walk to the spiral staircase in front of the shops and turn left down the aisle...Island marketing has a Kiosk...You'll meet there. Easy to find. If you're docking in Mahogany Bay, head up the incline from the dock, through the shops area to the main entrance go out to the roadway, hang left up the hill and outside the main gate, should see signs for them or someone will meet you. Enjoy the zipline, and don't give the baby monkey any beer:D

I think they had monkeys in a cage at the beginning of the zip line. If they take you to AVentura beach, it's really nice. Good snorkeling to the right as you face the water. They will tell you where.

Archived