Patrick in Bora Bora

Kinkacruiser

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, my wife and I are booked to do Patricks 3/4 day tour on Friday, 19th February 2016. We arrive at 7.00am on the P&O Arcadia and wondered if anyone would care to join the tour.

Information from Patricks is available at http://www.maohinui.net/ and the email address is patrick.bora@mail.pf

The boat takes a maximum of 12 and a minimum of 6 so be quick

Hear is some info from an e-mail received:

I will need a minimum of 6 passengers to confirm, this tour and a maximum are 12 passengers on each boat.

The rate is 130USD per son in cash.

You will have to take the ship shuttle across at 8:15 or 8:30, for the payment and the departure will be at 9:00 and back at 2:00pm.

When you get off the shuttle boat at the dock, just look for the sign, MAOHINUI, someone from the office will be there for the payment.

I have some masks & snorkel on each boat, but no fins.

Hope you can join us

• 1 month later...

Yes. 4 of us are on the Windstar Sailing Jan 22nd. We generally prefer non cruiseline/private excursions when possible, especially since we like the idea of the local operator making 100% of the fee's, I e-mailed Patrick yesterday and heard back from his daughter within hours

We were last in Tahiti in Oct 2010 and I have to say of all the cruise line and or private excursions I've taken in my adult cruise life, no question the 3/4's snorkeling and BBQ lunch excursion was hands down the best excursion I've experienced, the snorkel aside, the lunch on Patrick's family island next to the four seasons, eating scrumptious local food, on a picnic table in the ocean, while dangling our feet in the pacific, no clue what time it is, or what is happening back on planet earth, it just doesn't get much better....

Loved the 4x4 with Patrick driving us personally, he has great stories, and if you get the opportunity to ask him questions about the family motu, the 4 seasons, his ex-wife, living in LA, etc I found him to a very interesting person with very colourfull stories, one of the best guides I've ever met while on vacation

jc

Toronto