NCL Distinctive Voyages! Help!

mklak5

I booked a Canary Island cruise for Jan 2019- it is NOW listed as a Distinctive Voyage. Has anyone had success "adding" the Distinctive Voyage amenities to an existing booking? I've never cancelled a cruise- but am willing to do it and re-book to get the extra amenities.

Sidenote: I messaged my TA and she is waiting for an answer from NCL... but it's been over a day and the Distinctive Voyages expires at the end of the month. Just getting antsy...

This will need to consist of cancelling your cruise and re-booking with the current perks. The only issue is that whatever perks you originally had like say maybe $100 on board credit, you will end up losing those.

Just a reminder as well, if you are looking forward to taking advantage of the airfare credit and hotel credit with the Distinctive voyage perk, you must book the airfare and hotel with NCL which majority of the time ends up costing more as opposed as booking on your own

Thanks! That’s what I figured. I didn’t get any OBC when I booked- and deposits were $50pp. Plus we used two $250 cruisenext deposits. Price wise- the cruise hasn’t changed- so that’s good. If I can cancel without penalty I will gain- even if I don’t use all the amenities.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked a Canary Island cruise for Jan 2019- it is NOW listed as a Distinctive Voyage. Has anyone had success "adding" the Distinctive Voyage amenities to an existing booking? I've never cancelled a cruise- but am willing to do it and re-book to get the extra amenities.

Sidenote: I messaged my TA and she is waiting for an answer from NCL... but it's been over a day and the Distinctive Voyages expires at the end of the month. Just getting antsy...

Several months ago when our Panama Canal cruise became a Distinctive Voyage, our PCC added those amenities to the perks we already had. No problem.