Destiny Water Tours

jerseygirl222

Does anyone know if this company is still open and runs harbour night transport? Their social media and website appear to be dated or taken down. Im interested in avoiding the public ferry lines and enjoy a drink on the way to Hamilton from the Naval Dockyard in May. If there are any other companies that do this as well, please let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if this company is still open and runs harbour night transport? Their social media and website appear to be dated or taken down. Im interested in avoiding the public ferry lines and enjoy a drink on the way to Hamilton from the Naval Dockyard in May. If there are any other companies that do this as well, please let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think they still exist and operate out of the Island Tour Centre. They do glass bottom boats and Homes of the Rich and Famous. Don't know anything about them doing or ever doing Harbour Nights transport. Or any other company doing it. Never heard of any company doing it. Since the ferry costs a $4.50 token and takes 20 minutes it doesn't seem like it would be a good business to compete with the ferry.

Destiny Water Tours is not in business any longer, to my knowledge. I tried last year to book them for our cruise to Bermuda last year, even talking with the company representatives. They weren't doing any public tours.

I ended up booking with Kirk's Adventures. This was a great company which leaves from the dockyard. We wanted a wheelchair accessible glass bottom boat and they were able to accommodate us on their regular daytime glass bottom boat tour. They do some other tours too. I suggest that you contact them to see if they have tours of interest to you. Just google their name.

Destiny Water Tours is not in business any longer, to my knowledge. I tried last year to book them for our cruise to Bermuda last year, even talking with the company representatives. They weren't doing any public tours.

I ended up booking with Kirk's Adventures. This was a great company which leaves from the dockyard. We wanted a wheelchair accessible glass bottom boat and they were able to accommodate us on their regular daytime glass bottom boat tour. They do some other tours too. I suggest that you contact them to see if they have tours of interest to you. Just google their name.

Kirk is just selling the tours from the Island Tour Centre. When you click on book it redirects thru the Island Tour Centre booking engine. No need to go thru Kirk.

As far as Destiny Tours, since the Island Tour Centre has an office at the Dockyard and booking engine online I believe they have decided to operate thru the tour center rather than maintaining their own website and bookings. Many of the Bermuda Tour operators are doing that now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

Destiny had a particular boat which was actually built to accommodate wheelchairs. We had taken this boat on a glass bottom boat tour several years ago when we first visited Bermuda. When I first had trouble getting in touch with Destiny, I did contact the Island Tour Centre, but they were not booking any tours for Destiny and was not aware of anyone who was booking tours on this special boat. They are the ones who gave me a direct telephone number to the man who owns Destiny and that is how I found out they weren't booking any public tours.

I suggested contacting Kirk's adventures website because this is how you can see the tours which are offered. Also, if you need a wheelchair accessible boat, you need to contact them so that you can book the correct boat because they have several glass bottom boat and other tours going out daily.