Little French Key or West Bay Beach ??

amandajnickel

Hey guys I need help deciding between a day pass at West Bay Beach or Little French Key.

I’m not to concerned about the price being the issue , more so the beach itself. If you’ve been to both which of the 2 would u recommend ?

If you enjoy watching animals being dragged by their tails into the water for tourist photo ops, then go to Little French Key. If you want a beautiful beach, go to West Bay Beach.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you enjoy watching animals being dragged by their tails into the water for tourist photo ops, then go to Little French Key. If you want a beautiful beach, go to West Bay Beach.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I feel your post is a slight over exaggeration. Having been to LFK, the animals I witnessed in the water were not forced. They seemed to be enjoying jumping and swimming. I did not witness what you describe, on my visit.

To the OP, I have not been to West Bay Beach, so I cannot describe the difference. Hopefully another poster can give a fair comparison between the two.

• 5 months later...
I feel your post is a slight over exaggeration. Having been to LFK, the animals I witnessed in the water were not forced. They seemed to be enjoying jumping and swimming. I did not witness what you describe, on my visit.

To the OP, I have not been to West Bay Beach, so I cannot describe the difference. Hopefully another poster can give a fair comparison between the two.

Please research. It's not hard to find that their animals were confiscated a few years ago due to abuse and they somehow magically got more. Animals that are drugged don't seem to have to be forced to do anything.

It's also not hard to find that they are actively engaged in activities that are destroying the reef. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2668316&highlight=little+french