Coupon Book

4FRCruising

Hi

Any one from Key West......When I was there over a year ago, I found a coupon booklet (small but had tons of good offers...like 2 for 1 drinks, etc) laying around.

Does anyone know where I can get one - I'll be there in September.

TIA

• 5 weeks later...
Not sure about the one you mentioned, but we just put up a Key West coupon page that you can print out. So far, we have one coupon up there: five dollars off a scooter rental. Print out the printer friendly version.

I only see 2 coupons here....am I missing the rest somewhere? Help!! LOL

Thanks!

The Double Tree Inn where we stayed two weeks ago had the coupon book either in our room or on a stand in the lobby. But I have seen those coupon books in other places in Key West. There is kind of a visitor center near Mallory Square that has them. Also try any gift shop or hotel lobby or the hotel concierge.

We are in luck. I just found the coupon book! It is called "See Key West." They even have a web site: see-keywest.com

there are all sorts of coupon books at free vending-style machines along duval - they have maps, coupons, articles.... usually a stack at each hotel too.... look for drink coupons everywhere - we stopped at a releators (sp?) office and she gave us some great restaurant suggestions and a stack of twofers..... nice lady, down the street from the seven fish restaurant

also, check the various websites before you go - "two Friends" site had a free pina colada coupon last time we went

Many thanks to you HeavySurf for the website! I found no Key West coupons, but, since we are spending 1 wk in s. fla after cruise, I found a coupon for Reef Roamers, the snorkel folks we had planned to book anyway! So we will save either $2 or $4 thanks to you!!!:D

Archived