fury cat - not happy

7nucruzers

We will be on Enchantment of the Seas 10/22 with a stop in key west on 10/23. I made reservations on line with fury cat for parasailing. they said i would receive a confirmation e-mail within 48 hrs. well, that was 5 days ago. On thursday i called them to try to find out what was going on and was told someone would call me back. today is saturday with no returned calls. anyone had a problem with this??? i've heard and read good things about this company but i'm starting to get a little ticked off about their customer service. I want to add 2 people to our parasailing appointment but am hesitant until i find out what is going on with our initial reservation. any advice?????

just to let everyone know - I called them and got everything settled. The manager did not know why we did not recieve a confirmation; however, he took our reservation and gave us the internet price. they seem to be a good company to work with. can't wait for our 10/22 cruise on Enchantment of the Seas!!!!

I am glad to hear you got things taken care of. We had a great time in August using Fury for Parasailing. It was so easy to get to, and they did a great job! I posted photos here somewhere...:) let us know how you liked it! is this your first time? It was mine!

Archived