Concierge Balcony listed at Interior pricing.....am I seeing this right???

loandco2019

While looking at Edge itinerary options I noticed that most balconies are already sold out. So we moved to interior staterooms and notice this: Rooms 12185 and 12186 are listed as "Deluxe Inside Staterooms" but on every other deck plan website I have found, those room numbers are listed as Concierge Class rooms. But the website also says that Concierge Class rooms are sold out. What did I find here??

This makes me nervous though. Will I get bumped down into an interior room, will I get to keep 12186, or will the room be double booked and I'll be sleeping on the pool deck all week?!

12186.thumb.JPG.4f26a689a3e43fab6da4de93d7a530d4.JPG

While looking at Edge itinerary options I noticed that most balconies are already sold out. So we moved to interior staterooms and notice this: Rooms 12185 and 12186 are listed as "Deluxe Inside Staterooms" but on every other deck plan website I have found, those room numbers are listed as Concierge Class rooms. But the website also says that Concierge Class rooms are sold out. What did I find here??

This makes me nervous though. Will I get bumped down into an interior room, will I get to keep 12186, or will the room be double booked and I'll be sleeping on the pool deck all week?!

I would put a quick hold on one of them and then call Celebrity to see if it is just a website glitch. I looked at 2 separate deck plans and both show those cabins as concierge. You may be able to get your veranda cabin (though likely will pay veranda price).

Good luck!

Oh, 7267 Infinite balcony is now available, but probably not for long!

I put 12185 on hold and called for more information, she said this is the deck that is going under changes of cabin numbers. So 12185 and 12186 will be inside cabins once the deck plans have been updated.

Wow, I wonder what is going on with that! Will have to watch for the updated plans.

I put 12185 on hold and called for more information, she said this is the deck that is going under changes of cabin numbers. So 12185 and 12186 will be inside cabins once the deck plans have been updated.

Ugh sad day! Thanks for calling though

• 3 months later...
I, too have booked these two rooms. Have the new plans come out yet showing them as interiors?

The latest plan out a couple of weeks ago show them as concierge - C1 (with IV). Here are the pictures of the ship. They look like IV windows. I would call them back and see if they changed their minds.

enhance

enhance

Wow it would be awesome if they had windows. Can I ask you what IV windows are? I booked them as interiors. I probably would not call them - just pay my balance and be surprised as I don't want to alert them.

infinite veranda

Also, being concierge, you will get all the concierge benefits!

That would be too good to be true - hopefully more info will be available but looking at the pics it does appear that the cabin could not be an interior. thanks so much!

If you go to book a deck 12 cabin on the X website they have interior cabins identified as 12185 & 12186 and those other C1s are 12181 & 12182 (labeled differently than their other deck plans). Sorry, but I think you are in interior cabins - they changed the numbers around most likely, :(

Oh well, still a good price to cruise on an exciting new ship!

The deck plan on the site as of today has 12815 and 12816 as IV cabins, but this is the same deck plan that has all the public areas covered up. There is a newer deck plan published in June that shows these cabins as inside cabins. Now if you go to one of the online booking sites I see that they are still using the old deck plans....however in checkin a number of itineraries way out in the future neither of these cabins is listed as available, even though there are many available cabins... so I assume the cruise line has not released those until they get the deck plans straightened out.