The Sunshine is AMAZING!!

nycruise3

I just hopped of the Sunshine. The CD, Emma, is amazing, the ship is amazing, the entertainment was amazing, the food was amazing, EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING!!

If anyone has any questions about the sunshine, the New England/Canada itinerary, or Carnival in general, feel free to ask.

Sailing in 2 weeks! So happy to hear that! Please tell us more! What did you do in port? Still haven't decided on what to do. Did you eat in the main dining room or specialty restaurants?

Would you be able to post the Fun Times? Thank you!

In Boston, I walked about 2 miles to Quincy Market and back. There, I saw a street performer named Pogo Fred who was great. We were going to take a tour, but my daughter got hungry/bored. In Portland, we walked about 2 miles to a CVS to a minute clinic because my daughter was having an earache. The minute clinic was much cheaper than the ship's doctor which costs $150 just to have an appointment. We took the local bus back for $1.50. In St. John, we walked around. We walked through a market. We saw some parks, pigeons, and beaver statues. Halifax was amazing! We walked a little and heard a lot of noise so followed our ears. We came across the opening of Parliament and a big protest. There was military, a band, important people, and a very large amount of noise, people, and signs coming from the protest. It was a once in a lifetime experience. We then walked to the Citadel that had the army museum. I would highly recommend going. It has free admission this year. It was very interesting. We probably walked 10-15 miles all together this cruise. We ate in the main dinning room every night. It was the regular food. We enjoyed Cucina del Capitana and Jiji's Asian Kitchen during lunch. Because we cruise a lot, we don't spend a fortune on every cruise. We still have loads of fun.

I don't have the Fun Times, but I'm sure it is online somewhere.

If you have any others questions, please ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums