Breakfast Holiday Inn POM

papa2

Does anyone know of a breakfast restaurant that is open on Sundays within walking distance of the Holiday Inn Port of Miami? We have stayed there before and thought that the breakfast buffet at the hotel was over priced.

We stayed there last year and went to Mcdonald's for breakfast. When you exit the front door of the hotel, turn left then left again at the light (it will be a quick left). The Mcdonald's was a block or two up. We had plenty of time after breakfast so we went over to Bayside for a quick wander around and I don't remember seeing any of the restaurants open for breakfast, although it is entirely possible that I missed one if it was open.

We stayed there last year and went to Mcdonald's for breakfast. When you exit the front door of the hotel, turn left then left again at the light (it will be a quick left). The Mcdonald's was a block or two up. We had plenty of time after breakfast so we went over to Bayside for a quick wander around and I don't remember seeing any of the restaurants open for breakfast, although it is entirely possible that I missed one if it was open.

You need to walk about two blocks south for a n area with quite a few places open for breakfast. The McDonalds is in the opposite direction of most places to eat.