Horseshoe Bay Beach ride from top of hill

ImaSquidward

Has anyone gone to Horseshoe Bay Beach and taken a ride to and from the beach itself. I understand that the road to the beach is very steep and takes about 5-10 minutes to walk. I heard that it is $1 per person each way. What kind of transportation is it? :confused:

The van driver is very nice and worth the $1 if anybody in your party is not able to do the walk. We walked to the beach but my mom was not able to do the walk back to the bus station so we paid the $1 each for the van. It was a super short ride and the driver took the time to point out some fun Bermuda facts!

Because I was alone with my son the van driver wanted $10.00

Talk about trying to fleece the tourist - we walked :mad:

thats not the same van we all took...are you sure? I would walk too.its not worth 10 dollars.:eek:

that's not the same van we all took...was it? I would walk too!!! It's not worth 10 dollars.:eek:

I don't blame you for saying No ! Maybe you should have told him you only had two bucks on you. He may have settled for that. I guess it depends on how slow it was for him for the day. We only paid $1 a piece .

Sandy

i agree - the downhill walk is ok - but, after spending the day in the sun, especially if you have kids or older relatives, it was the best $1 pp we spent on the entire vacation!:) it is just a car or van that drives you up to the top of the hill...

i agree - the downhill walk is ok - but, after spending the day in the sun, especially if you have kids or older relatives, it was the best $1 pp we spent on the entire vacation!:) it is just a car or van that drives you up to the top of the hill...

We have a picture next to the sign. It says "$1.00 to the top of the Hill, Best dollar you spent all day". Boy was that the truth! After walking the beach and swimming all day that $1.00 was worth every penny.

Archived