Crossings or Palace on Sky?

big al

Hi all- we are doing the 3 nighter on 8/29 on the Sky,and was wondering if anyone could tell me the differences between the dining rooms,Crossings and the Palace? We will only dine once in there,probably Sat.night,which is the night I hear they have lobster/or surf & turf (I think?) in the dining rooms.....opinions would be welcome-Thanks!

Big Al

They both serve the same thing. The Crossing is in the Aft (back of the ship) and is reserved for those who like to dress up. It is supposed to be more formal than the Palace. Palace allows shorts. I like the decor better at the Crossing and it is located closer to the entertainment lounge. I have read about 10 reviews about both restaurants and it is a split, half the people like one and the other perfer the other.

Hi all- we are doing the 3 nighter on 8/29 on the Sky,and was wondering if anyone could tell me the differences between the dining rooms,Crossings and the Palace? We will only dine once in there,probably Sat.night,which is the night I hear they have lobster/or surf & turf (I think?) in the dining rooms.....opinions would be welcome-Thanks!

Big Al

We liked Palace better, and neither one allows shorts. We saw people turned away in both places for shorts. Jeans are allowed in Palace but not Crossings. We felt the service was much slower in Crossings.

Archived