Another Soda Question

spiritreturn

Hi, I know you can bring a supply of Soda on board when you embark, but can you bring more Soda's on board from Ports you visit, we are going to be on board for 27 days and I couldn't even carry on enough drinks to last me that long! I don't drink vast amounts of Soda but I don't drink alcohol, (medical reasons), so it is nice to have a few cold drinks at the ready.

PS On a previous cruise we took cans of Ginger Ale on board, we did have a couple of 'rock and roll' days at sea and they really did settle our stomachs down, part of our cruise is a TA and I am thinking I may need some Ginger Ale for the crossing!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I know you can bring a supply of Soda on board when you embark, but can you bring more Soda's on board from Ports you visit, we are going to be on board for 27 days and I couldn't even carry on enough drinks to last me that long! I don't drink vast amounts of Soda but I don't drink alcohol, (medical reasons), so it is nice to have a few cold drinks at the ready.

PS On a previous cruise we took cans of Ginger Ale on board, we did have a couple of 'rock and roll' days at sea and they really did settle our stomachs down, part of our cruise is a TA and I am thinking I may need some Ginger Ale for the crossing!

You certainly can bring sodas on during your port stops. Also, ginger ale will be available onboard.

Archived