Villefranche to Saint Paul de Vence

Punam

Once tendered, we'd like to go directly to Saint Paul de Vence, stroll, have lunch - spend maybe 4 hours there, then get back to Villefrance and perhaps see an art gallery - or not. The cruisline offers tours that would give us too little time in Saint Paul. Can anyone guide me as to the best way of making ths happen? I've read about a bus, but don't like the feeling of wandering around looking for a bus station/stop when we could be on our way to seeing what we'd like instead. Thanks all!

I did the afternoon St. Paul de Vence tour and like you, tried to see how I could do it on my own. It was complicated to say the least. I ended up doing the ships tour that left at 12:30 I think, an in the ened it was great. It allowed us to visit Cannes from about 9 am and walk in the le Suquet area (old town), have a pastry and croissant at a patisserie accross from the market, and walk along the streets of Cannes and along the shoreline, la Croisette. One of our nicest days.

Once tendered, we'd like to go directly to Saint Paul de Vence, stroll, have lunch - spend maybe 4 hours there, then get back to Villefrance and perhaps see an art gallery - or not. The cruisline offers tours that would give us too little time in Saint Paul. Can anyone guide me as to the best way of making ths happen? I've read about a bus, but don't like the feeling of wandering around looking for a bus station/stop when we could be on our way to seeing what we'd like instead. Thanks all!

We recently posted some very detailed info on all the options to get to St Paul de Vence. But when you eliminate buses (the only public transport that can get you to that village) then you are left with a rental car (you can then drive directly to the village) a tour, or a taxi (you would likely need to mortgage your first born).

Hank

• 4 weeks later...