Can't Access Cruise Personalizer

Thrak

To avoid having this go on and on and on and on I will ask the mods to close the thread. We really don't need another hundred or so replies.

I felt I needed to reply before you closed the thread ...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They made a mini series of The Stand and it was actually very good and true to the book. I was quite surprised. I read The Stand and loved it so, when they put out the "full edition" with the extra stuff in it I took advantage of one of those offers where you get a free book and can cancel at any time and got that version which did, in fact, have more to it. As for Stephen King, I read the entire Gunslinger series. Granted, the first book is found in the young people's section at the library but the series took him many years to complete and I liked it a lot. Toward the end Mr. Flagg enters the story and is, as you might expect, an extremely unpleasant entity.

To stay on topic: I need to check my cabin assignment for an upcoming cruise. I can't call Princess and mark it either "no upgrade" or "meta upgrade only" and they are taking guarantees for OV cabins on my deck. Since there are only 2 OV cabins on my deck (OD class - aft-facing Ocean View on Coral that are right next to the aft viewing area with lots of loungers) it may well be that they will "upgrade" me to a Premium Ocean View which I don't want. I don't mind that those are all the way forward but the forward viewing decks don't have any loungers and I enjoy using that aft viewing area as my balcony. I wanted to check my cabin to be sure it hasn't been given to someone else. Otherwise I wouldn't care if I could get into the personalizer or not.

Edit: The issue seems to have been resolved. My cabin is still secure. I now return you to your regular "No More BOGO" and "Can I take my tuba made of butter onboard" threads.

You’re killing me, Smalls! :D

Edit: The issue seems to have been resolved. My cabin is still secure. I now return you to your regular "No More BOGO" and "Can I take my tuba made of butter onboard" threads.

Re the tuba, only on Alaska routes, otherwise it will melt!