Excursions suitable for 2 year olds?

DukeBlueDevil

We might be nuts, but we are bringing our two year old twins on a Disney cruise in October 2017 which makes a stop on Falmouth, Jamaica. Does anyone know of toddler-friendly excursions? Should we bring their car seats with us for travel on the island?:rolleyes:

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
We have a 2 year old as well ( and 5 year old) and we are booking a day pass at the resort. I have looked at several excursions but they are just not for us with long ride and curvy road.

I'm in a similar boat. Mine will be 3 and 4 years old, and the minimum age for most of the excursions we found is at least 6 years old. Can you recommend a nice (not too expensive) resort for a family day pass?

I'm in a similar boat. Mine will be 3 and 4 years old, and the minimum age for most of the excursions we found is at least 6 years old. Can you recommend a nice (not too expensive) resort for a family day pass?

Hey, Heather

We booked with resortforaday. We choose sunscape splash because it's only 5 mins to Port so if my kids feel tried before the pick up time from the company, we can just take a cab back to the Port.