My Wife

Thad409

Ok first of all thank you so much for all the great ideals and input. The plan is to wait until formal night and after dinner try to find a quiet place on deck if possible and have our DS JJ present her with his birthstone necklace and on the necklace will also be her new wedding ring from me, Kim my wife isn't a attention or look at me type person, so this is my best way of thinking to keep it just us , so any suggestions on a quiet place outside on the Fascination. Again to all thanks so much for all the help.

I think the quietest place outside is going to be on the Lido deck, on the very back sides. If you eat early, most people should either still be in dinner or in shows. The farther forward you go on the ship, the windier; back here is almost totally shielded. And the back has the amazing water trail views coming from the engines.

I think the quietest place outside is going to be on the Lido deck, on the very back sides. If you eat early, most people should either still be in dinner or in shows. The farther forward you go on the ship, the windier; back here is almost totally shielded. And the back has the amazing water trail views coming from the engines.

Thank you

Like this. Thanks Also we will not be alone our 8 yo DS will be with us. He is our whole life , we adopted him at 2 years of age ,we still don't know if we saved him or he saved us ,probably the latter. So I wouldn't mind if he was part of the surprise. Thanks for all the input please keep them coming.

Maybe have your son give her the ring while you say the words

No photographer needed. make it quiet, intimate and personal. that will be perfect. any open air deck would be great, underneath the stars, near the railing.

thanks for being in love and a romantic and sharing with us.

have a wonderful time and congratulations!

Than You