Half Moon Cay Cabanas

0rly

Purchase the Excursion ahead of time. As soon as you get on board go to the shore Excursion desk and you can pick your Cabana. Half Moon Cay is a tender port. They do give you a ride to your Cabana but it really isn't needed, it's walkable.

We absolutely loved getting a Cabana on Half Moon Cay and to date it's probably still one of our favorite excursions!

We really enjoy the cabanas at HMC. You do need to watch people coming up and try to use the floaties, chairs, deck and shower. People are very rude sometimes and we could never leave it unattended. Made it difficult for everyone to go and eat or grab drinks at the same time which is one of the downfalls to having them. We have rented the pink one #8 a few times.

We had Cabana #10 on HMC earlier this month. (Thank's to folks on Cruise Critic for the Cabana # recommendation) Perfect location in that it was near the bathroom, a little bit down the beach so not as crowded as right by the area when you first get on the beach, and not at the end of the beach. Honestly I think any Cabana would be great although I'd recommend 9, 10, or 11 as first choices.

Loved having a place for our stuff as well as having water, soda, vegie tray, and chips, salsa, and guac when we first arrived. In my opinion, the cabana was well worth the price.

Edited by SoccerMom#3