Do cribs on Carnival come with sheets and blankets?

Hey everyone! We will be sailing out on the Carnival Glory in 11 days and we are so excited! We requested a crib for our daughter but we weren't sure if the crib comes with sheets and blankets. I assume they do, but i don't want to get there and for some reason they don't and be stuck. Can anyone confirm that the cribs come with sheets and blankets. Thanks!

Yes and no.

They fold up the sheets that are used on all the beds. So yes, there are sheets, but they are not standard crib sized ones.

We never had an issue, but if you think this will be a problem, then bring crib bedding from home.

The cribs are not standard size cribs, so your bedding from home won't fit the thin mattres. Just use the sheet they will fold up to fit the mattress. I think I brought a small blanket from home to put on top of my child.

Depending on what you're used to (and baby's age) you might want to bring something from home to use as a "breathable bumper." For toddlers, hubby just used towels to form a barrier to keep arms and legs inside the crib.

The cribs arent full size thete mini we ended up not using ours as our so. Was to big. It had a regular sheet on it folded up and ticked under thr mattress. We ended up putting out son on the couch bed and rolling ip blankets so he wouldnt roll out.