Disney Fantasy

cruisin1982

question about the dining rooms. I know you rotate so you will eat in the same dining room 2 times on a 7 night cruise. Does the menu change the second time around. I also heard they off the same food on the buffet as they do in the dining room so you can elect not to eat in the dining room

Thanks

Mike

Yes, on the 7 night cruises you'll be assigned to each of the 3 main dining rooms twice, and one of them three times. Obviously, if you choose to dine in Palo or Remy one night, that will replace the MDR you were scheduled for that night. The menu does change for each night.

question about the dining rooms. I know you rotate so you will eat in the same dining room 2 times on a 7 night cruise. Does the menu change the second time around. I also heard they off the same food on the buffet as they do in the dining room so you can elect not to eat in the dining room

Thanks

Mike

You will have a different menu each night in the dining rooms, regardless if it's a repeated room.

Typically for every cruise each dining room will serve it's own Signature (rotational) menu. Meaning those nights each dining room has a different menu. This usually is the first 3 nights. Subsequent nights the menu will be the same in all dining rooms each night. Those nights will include Pirate menu, Prince & Princess menu, Captain's Gala, Till We Meet Again menu.

If you opt to dine in Cabanas for dinner (sit-down table service) the menu there is a selection of items from the other dining room menus that evening.